Child Visa

    101 (Child) visa is a permanent visa. It lets the child stay in Australia indefinitely. A child must have been adopted before the age of 18 by a parent who was not an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen at the time of the adoption in order to qualify for this visa.


    • You can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident.
    • You can study and access Medicare.
    • You can apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.


    • The applicant must be a dependent child of a parent who is an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent visa.
    • The applicant must be under 18 years, a full-time student aged over 18 and under 25 and financially dependent on the parent, or over 18 and unable to work due to a disability.
    • The applicant must be single and dependent on the parent.

    Start your application and Book your free consultation to assess your eligibility for subclass 101 (Child) visa.