Child Visa

    102 (Adoption) visa lets children adopted outside Australia live in Australia with their adoptive parent. Within five years of the day we issue this visa, the child may make as many trips as they like to and from Australia. This is valid as long as the travel authorisation on this visa is still in effect.


    • You can stay in Australia indefinitely with their adoptive parent.
    • You can work and study in Australia.
    • You can enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare.
    • You can sponsor their relatives to come to Australia.
    • You can apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.


    • The children must have been under 18 years of age when adopted, when they apply and when the decision is made.
    • The children must be outside Australia when the application is submitted.
    • The children must be adopted or in the process of being adopted by their sponsor parent.

    Start your application and Book your free consultation to assess your eligibility for subclass 102 Adoption visa.