Relative Visa

    With 115 (Remaining Relative) visa, a person from outside Australia who has no other close relations living in Australia is able to settle down there permanently.


    • You can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident.
    • You can work and study in Australia.
    • You can access Medicare.
    • You can apply for Australian citizenship if eligible.


    • You must be under 18 years of age, single and with no parent to care for them.
    • Your (and your partner’s) relatives in Australia must be your only near relatives.
    • You must have someone who will provide an assurance of support.
    • You must have a relative who is a settled Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident.
    • You must be outside Australia when the application is made and when the decision is taken.

    Start your application and Book your free consultation to assess your eligibility for subclass 115 (Remaining Relative) visa