General Skilled Migration

    The 191 visa is for people who have lived, worked, and studied in a designated regional area of Australia on a previous, eligible visa.


    • You can live stay in Australia permanently.
    • You can work and study.
    • You can enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare.
    • You can sponsor your relatives to come to Australia.
    • You can travel to and from Australia for 5 years.
    • You can become an Australian citizen (if eligible).
    • You can travel to and from Australia for 5 years from the date we grant the visa. After the initial 5 years, to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 or 157).


    • You must hold an eligible visa for at least three years.
    • You must have had a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years while holding your eligible visa.
    • You have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held.

    This visa enables people who have previously resided and worked in specific regional Australia on a valid visa to do so permanently. A permanent resident must have lived elsewhere prior to applying for a visa 191 skill regional.

    Start your application and Book your free consultation to assess your eligibility for 191 Skilled Regional visa application.